In this article we will demonstrate how to set up a Moneris Payment Method. Moneris allows users to pay with credit and debit cards during the checkout process.
This URL must be entered in your Moneris account in your hosted config settings.
Use the Administration Menu to navigate to Shopping Cart > Payment Methods
Setting Up a Moneris Payment Method.
Step 1. Using the Add Payment Method drop down menu, select Moneris.
Step 2. Name the Payment Method "Credit" or "Credit Card" then check the Enabled box.
- Check "Auto Lock Job" to prevent users from making changes to the order after the payment is submitted. ( Recommended )
- You can choose when this Payment Method displays during checkout.
- Checkout (complete) - Payment method is displayed to the user at checkout when all items have pricing.
- Checkout (partial) - Payment method is displayed to the user at checkout when some items have no pricing.
- Request Payment - Payment method is displayed to the user when using the Request Payment feature after the cart has been checked out.
Step 3. Enter your Moneris Account Information if you are unsure of your Moneris Account information please contact your Moneris representative:
- PS_Store_ID*- Version 3 Hosted Paypage Store ID.
- HPP_Key*- Version 3 Hosted Paypage Token.
- If you would like to test your Payment Method without it charging the card leave the the "Live" checkbox unchecked.
- Use the drop down menu to select the language you would like used on the Moneris checkout Screen.
Step 4. Check the boxes next to the Card Icons that you would like displayed below your Payment Method.
Step 5. Navigate to your Users&Groups page to enable the Payment Method for your group(s).
Step 5-1. Click on a group that will be using this Payment Method.
Step 5-2. Expand Checkout Options.
Step 5-3. Select the Payment Method(s) and use the drop down menu to turn them on.
The Moneris Payment method will now be visible for the groups you turned it on for! The image below is an example of how it will display!
If you have questions or would like extra support on this topic please call 866.770.7561 opt 2. or open a support ticket.