This guide will walk through how to update your Web Solutions.
NOTE: Upon completion, please call us or start a support ticket to confirm the update (instructions below).
- In the Search Windows field, type IIS and select the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- The Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager loads.
- In the IIS Manager window, select the Computer and under the Actions section click Stop.
Backup the PlanWeb Directory
- Browse to the InetPub/wwwroot/ directory.
- Copy the entire PlanWeb folder and save it to the desktop (or to a USB drive).
Delete the existing PlanWeb files
- In the InetPub/wwwroot/PlanWeb directory delete all the files and folders Except for the following:
Download and Install the Update
- Download the following zipped file to your desktop:
- Unzip and copy the contents of this file (WebSolutions-Update.zip) to the InetPub/wwwroot/PlanWeb directory.
- In the IIS Manager window, select the Computer and under the Actions, section click Start.
Note: Make sure the traffic from your public IP address has been directed to the local IP address of this computer. This step is important and nothing with work without it. If you have a firewall, please allow access to the following IP addresses: 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
Email email@example.com or contact us at 888-581-3100 once the files are installed so we can verify that the upgrade was successful. If you have any question regarding the update process please contact us at 888-581-3100