This guide will walk through how to update your Web Solutions.
NOTE: Upon completion, please call us or start a support ticket to confirm the update (instructions below).
- In the Search Windows field, type IIS and select the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- The Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager loads.
- In the IIS Manager window, select the Computer and under the Actions section click Stop.
Backup the PlanWeb Directory
- Browse to the InetPub/wwwroot/ directory.
- Copy the entire PlanWeb folder and save it to the desktop (or to a USB drive).
Delete the existing PlanWeb files
- In the InetPub/wwwroot/PlanWeb directory delete all the files and folders Except for the following:
Download and Install the Update
- Download the following zipped file to your desktop:
- Unzip and copy the contents of this file (WebSolutions-Update.zip) to the InetPub/wwwroot/PlanWeb directory.
- In the IIS Manager window, select the Computer and under the Actions section click Start.
Email email@example.com or contact us at 888-581-3100 once the files are installed so we can verify that the upgrade was successful. If you have any question regarding the update process please contact us at 888-581-3100