Customizing Workstations In Printer's Plan Follow
Printer's Plan allows for each workstation to have specific configurations. This applies to the display of information as well as the options available to the workstation.
Printer's Plan Main Menu
Inside of Printer's Plan at the top-right of the program there is the 'Printer's Plan Main Menu'.
The specific options used for the purpose of customizing the workstation will be:
- Set As Startup Window
- Customize Appearance
- Customize Workstation Options
- Turn Security On/Off
Set As Startup Window
- This option will allow for changing the default display when the program is opened. For example: Setting the Jobs tab as the default will always open the program on the Jobs window. Setting the Scheduler tab will always open the program on the Scheduler.
- Each workstation can have a unique startup window based on the need for that workstation.
This menu allows for various changes to the display of this workstation.
- Style Of Main Buttons: The options available decide whether icons, text or both will display.
- Color Intensity: How vibrant the chosen window's highlight color will be in the current view.
- Font Size: The standard font size for the workstation.
- Resizable Windows (Main, Job, Specs, And A Few Others): This option will always use default size and position or remember the chosen size and position based on the last adjustment.
- Use Default Options: Revert the workstation to the defaults for the program.
- Change Window Color: The default tab colors can be adjusted on each workstation.
Customize Workstation Options
The workstation options menu is where tabs can be set to display or hide based on this workstation's need.
Turn Security On/Off
Enables or disables the security options for this workstation such as passwords for accessing certain parts of the program.