Printers Plan Remote App on Android. Follow
This guide will serve to show you how to set up a RemoteApp connection to Cloud Hosted Printers Plan using an Android device.
1., You must find and install Remote Desktop 8 on the Goolge play store. This application is provided by Microsoft to connect to systems that use their remote desktop services, which are a collection of technologies that Cloud Hosted Printers Plan uses.
2. Open the application and click on the + symbol in the upper right-hand corner, select the Remote Resource Feed.
3. In the add remote resources feed screen enter the following address is the URL
field: https://printersplan.printreach.com/RDWeb/Feed/webfeed.aspx and click next in the upper right-hand corner.
4. In the user name drop-down, select add user account.
Input the username and password, remember to Make sure that “Plan” is set as the Domain. This is done by appending Plan\ to the username.
Once this is done touch click save.
5. Now it will prompt you to connect, got through the menus and tell the device you wish to connect.
6. Now the resources have been created, go to the Apps tab, and select Printers Plan.
Using this will take a few minutes to learn. below are a couple of tips that I have figured out on your behalf.
By gliding your thumb across the screen you move the mouse.
Tapping on the screen will make a click at the mouse's location.
A slower double-tap, where the last tap does not leave the screen can be used to drag the window around if hovering on the border of the window.
Double-tapping the border of the window will make it full screen, I highly recommend this.
On the top of the screen, there is a keyboard button to pull op the virtual input.