There are some situations in which Printer's Plan will not be able to print something the way you would expect based on your Defaults. Another issue that can happen is if Printer's Plan keeps printing to the wrong printer. These are typically permissions related issues and can easily be corrected.
In order to correct this issue, follow these steps:
- Using the Windows Search bar, or Start Button, search Printers & Scanners.
- In the list, find the printer/PDF writer that you would like to use, click on it, and click Manage.
- Click Printer Properties.
- Click the Security tab at the top.
- In the Everyone group, make sure Allow is check marked for Print, Manage this Printer, and Manage Documents.
- Click Apply.
- Restart Printer's Plan and the files should be printing properly now.
If they are not the issues may not be permission related and more troubleshooting will be required. Run through the Setup PDF process in Printer's Plan once more to confirm your settings are correct.
If you are unable to change the printer security settings because the checkboxes are grayed out. You will first need to click on the "Change Properties" button in the General tab of the printer properties window. This will open an admin version of the window and will allow you to change the properties.