For each Press type there are two Material types. To access this, first select the admin settings menu, and then go into the Print drop-down. From the print drop-down, select the press Standard tab. This article goes over the Offset Roll Press Standard.
The top part of the screen is options for selecting the Press and Material type, in addition to the Name of the press and the Minimum cost for the press in a print calculator.
The bottom Press Details section is about how the press is when it is running. The tabs here are:
- Default Run Type: The default value the press will use. The options here are 1 sided and Perfecting.
- Hourly Rate: The hourly rate it costs to run the Press.
- Base run rate: The average impressions per hour for the press.
- Spoilage %: The percentage of materials wasted when the Press is in use.
- Press Check $:
- Per/Plate cost: The cost of each plate that the press uses.
- Max Plate Impressions: The maximum amount of impressions a plate can take.
- Run Rate Factor: The speed the press will run at.
- Cylinder Cir: The circumference of the Roll that the Press uses.
- Max Roll Width: The maximum width of a roll the press can use,
- Registration Marks: Used to account for the space taken up by registration marks.
- Color Bar:
- Max Colors:
- Default Plate Size: The default plate size for the press in midnight.
- Make Ready Type:
- Make Ready Hrs:
- Make Ready Feet:
- Rpt M/Ready Hrs:
- Rpt M/Ready Feet:
- Wash Up Hrs:
- RPT Wash Up Hrs: