PRP Version 1.1.0
New in this version:
1. Level 2/3 Processing Data:
- Payments processed from the Consumer Payment Page will now include level 2/3 data.
- Payments processed from the Merchant Payment Page will now include level 2/3 data.
2. Payment Logic:
- In the Pay Now window, after clicking the Process Payment button this button will become disabled to prevent duplicate payments from being recorded.
3. Alphanumeric Characters:
- On the Direct Pay page, and Hosted Payment page, the Invoice Number and Customer ID fields can now accept alphanumeric characters. Previously these fields would only allow integers.
4. Preset Payment Method on Hosted Payment Page:
- On the Hosted Payment Page, you can require a specific payment method (ACH or Credit Card). To implement this feature the following URL parameter needs to be included on the payment request link: [paymentmethod].
The paymentmethod parameter has the following options:
- paymentmethod=ach -- This parameter option only allows an ACH payment on the hosted payment page.
- paymentmethod=cc -- This parameter option only allows a Credit Card payment on the hosted payment page.
- paymentmethod=all -- This parameter option allows all payment method options on the hosted payment page.
If the paymentmethod parameter is not included in the URL request then all available payment methods for the merchant will be listed.