1. In the Apple App Store, search for and install Microsoft Remote Desktop.
2. Launch Microsoft Remote Desktop and navigate to the Workspaces tab, here you will select Add Workspace.
3. In the add workspaces popup window enter the following address is the URL field: https://printersplan.printreach.com/RDWeb/Feed/webfeed.aspx
4. After inputting the URL, the window will expand to show additional information. Use the User account: dropdown to add the credentials for your account.
5. At the screen where you input your credentials you will need to append Plan\ to your username.
6. Next you will click the add button and Microsoft Remote Desktop will build the RDP files to access cloud-hosted work resources.
7. In the workspaces tab you will see the cloud-hosted work resources. Going forward you will access these programs the Microsoft Remote Desktop software as they do not have traditional application launcher shortcuts like a native macOS app.