Items in this Release:
- Job Link: Overview
- Job Link: Quote Settings
- Job Link: Action Buttons
- Job Link: Email Notifications
- Job Link: Quote List
- Reports: Export to PDF
- Email Verification on Password Change
- Indicator Badges
- Log in As a Consumer User
- Updated Payment Buttons
- + New Payment
- Other Changes and Improvements
Job Link: Overview
As part of the 2.0.8 and 2.0.9 releases, we have continued the development of the Job Link feature set. With this feature, consumer users will be able to view and interact with an online version of the MIS (Printer's Plan or Midnight) job.
Job Link: Quote Settings
When logged in as a Merchant User, from the Admin panel there is an Online Jobs settings page. On this page the following options are available for the online quote (Job Type = 1):
Job Type Name = The value in this field is used when displaying an online job of that job type.
Enable Navigation Menu = When this option is enabled, if a consumer user logs in to Print Reach Central, the menu list option for this job type will be visible.
Navigation Menu Name = The value in this field is used to populate the text of the navigation menu for this job type when a consumer user logs in to Print Reach Central.
Enable Date Limit = When this option is enabled, only quotes that were created after the specified date limit will be viewable by the consumer user.
Set Job Status Mappings = When this button is clicked, a Quote Status Mappings table will appear.
The Quote Status Mappings table has the following fields and options:
- +New button: Clicking this button will allow the user to create a new quote status mapping option.
Print Reach Central Status: This column displays the Print Reach Central status, there are four built-in status options and these options have special functionality in Print Reach Central.
- Approved: This status option is used for approved quotes.
- Declined: This status option is used for declined quotes.
- Waiting: This status option is used for jobs that are awaiting a decision/action by the consumer.
- InReview: This status option is used for quotes that are in review and not ready for a consumer to take action.
- Color: In this column, you can set the color of the job status.
- MIS Integration Status Id: The value in this column is used to link the MIS quote status with the corresponding Print Reach Central status. For example, if Approved jobs in Printer's Plan have a status value of 3, then the MIS Integration Status ID field for the Print Reach Central "Approved" status should be set to 3.
- Edit Icon: Clicking this button allows edits to the selected quote status.
- Delete Icon: Clicking this button will delete the selected quote status. Please note, you cannot delete the built-in Print Reach Central Status options.
Job Detail Page Options = The selections in this section determine what action buttons are available when displaying an online quote with the corresponding job status.
- Show Change Request Button = If this option is enabled then the Request Changes button will be available when viewing the online job.
- Show Job Approval Button = If this option is enabled then the Approve Quote button will be available when viewing the online job.
- Show Decline Job Button = If this option is enabled then the Decline Quote button will be available when viewing the online job.
Edit Approval Confirmation Text Button = Clicking this button will open the Approval Confirmation Text window:
In this window you can set the text that appears in the Approve Quote dialog window, the Approve Quote window appears when an end user is approving a quote.
Job Link: Action Buttons
When viewing an online quote, depending on the status of the job, the following action buttons may be available:
Approve Quote = Clicking this action button opens the Approve Quote dialog window and allows the end user to approve the job:
In this window, the end user is required to sign their name to approve the job. When the job is approved a new order is created and the source quote is changed to a status of approved.
Request Changes = Clicking this action button opens the Request Changes dialog window:
In this window, the end user can communicate change requests/questions related to the quote. When this request is submitted the merchant will be notified of these changes via email.
Decline Quote = Clicking this action button opens the Decline Job dialog window:
In this window, the end user can decline the job. When the job is declined the source quote is changed to a status of Declined.
Job Link: Email Notifications
When a Job Link action is completed, depending on the Online Jobs settings, a confirmation email can message can be sent to the following people:
Notify Job CSR = When this option is enabled, the email will be sent to the CSR linked to the job.
Notify Job Sales Rep = When this option is enabled, the email will be sent to the Sales Rep linked to the job.
Notify Consumer User = When this option is enabled, the email will be sent to the Consumer User performing the action, if this user is not logged in, the email will be sent to the job's buyer.
Other = All valid email addresses in this field will receive the notification. To include multiple recipients, enter each email address in this field separated by a comma and without any spaces.
Job Link: Quote List
When a consumer user logs into Print Reach Central they can now view a job list for job type = 1 (Quotes). This list has the following features:
- Clicking the Quote Number, or the Open Job button will display the Details page for the selected job. From the Details page, the end user can perform any available actions related to the job:
The criteria that determine what quotes will be included on this list will depend on the Online Jobs Settings and the consumer user's view options.
On the profile page of a consumer user, under the User Options section, there is a field labeled 'Show Online Jobs Assigned To' - the selection in this field determines what jobs will be visible to the consumer user:
This menu has the following options:
This Contact Only = When this option is selected the consumer user can only access jobs linked to their contact account.
This Customer = When this option is selected the consumer user can access all jobs linked to the customer account.
This Customer + Parent/Child Accounts = When this option is selected, the consumer user can access all jobs linked to the customer and parent/child customer accounts.
Do Not Show = When this option is selected, the consumer user does not have access to any jobs.
Reports: Export to PDF
You can now Export to PDF on the following reports:
- Transactions Report
- Funding Summary
- Funding Detail
Email Verification on Password Change
For added security, we are now sending out an email to the consumer user when their password changes from either their User Settings page inside Print Reach Central or when using the Lost Password link on the Login screen. The email will serve two purposes, to both confirm the change and to alert the User in case they were not expecting the change to their password.
As part of the Merchant site configuration, there are several MIS integration fields that require valid data. For these fields, we have added color-coded badges to provide insight if there is missing data.
The color key:
The MIS color is red when the user first enters a value in API Endpoint and leaves any of the other MIS Integration options empty (Application and Secret key).
The MIS color is yellow when the user has selected an Application but any of the other two options are left empty (API Endpoint and Secret Key).
The MIS color is teal when the user has successfully entered a value in all three MIS Integration options. (Application, API Endpoint, and Secret Key).
Log in As a Consumer User
There are times that you may need to log in to Print Reach Central as one of your Consumer Users to help them navigate the program, or resolve any questions. You can now log in as a user from the Users Table by selecting the "Key" icon. This will open the home navigation page for the selected user account. Note that Merchants can log in to Consumer accounts, but not other Merchant Accounts. See the screenshot below:
To return to your Admin portal, from the Sign In menu, select the 'Return to' menu option:
Updated Payment Buttons
On the New Payment window, the text of the buttons has been renamed to Enter Payment and Email Payment Link:
+ New Payment
When a payment is processed in Print Reach Central the payment method that was used is now tokenized so that it can be used for a later transaction. For example, a payment is entered and this payment pays 50% of the job's balance. Later, when the job is complete, this original payment method can be recharged for the balance of the job.
Recharging a previously captured payment method is done on the Reports>Transactions>Transaction Detail page. On this page if the transaction captured a valid payment method the + New Payment button will appear:
When this button is clicked a New Payment window will appear allowing the end user to enter a new payment against that payment method.
Other Changes and Improvements
- The payment page for a Job Link order now includes a View Order button, clicking this button will return the user to the detail page for the order.
- Alert/Error messages now include the company name instead of the merchant domain name.
- Invalid URLs will now take the user to a Print Reach Central-themed page.
- Previously retrieving MIS surcharge rates only worked if the job being paid was found in the MIS. Now the MIS surcharge rates will be retrieved even if the payment is not linked to a job.
- Previously if the Prevent Over Payments option was enabled if an invoice number was not found, or if multiple invoices were being paid Printer Reach Central prevented the payment from processing. Now the prevention of an overpayment will only occur if all of the following conditions exist:
- A single invoice is being paid.
- The invoice is found in the MIS.
- The payment amount is greater than the balance of the job.
- The Prevent Over Payments option can only be enabled if the Merchant Settings page includes an API endpoint.
- The Merchant Statement report has been renamed to Monthly Statement.
- The User Settings, User Profile, and Security Roles pages were updated to a new layout design for improved responsiveness.