Items in this Release:
- Job Link: Overview
- Job Link: Interactive Web Quotes
- Job Link: Action Button Events
- Job Link: Confirmation Text
- Job Link: Unpaid Invoices Settings
- Users Grid Enhancements
- Hosted Payment Page Improvements
- Other Changes and Improvements
Job Link: Overview
As part of the 2.0.10 release, we have continued the development of the Job Link feature set. In this update, consumer users will be able to view and interact with an online version of the MIS (Printer's Plan or Midnight) Quote.
Job Link: Interactive Web Quotes
In the Online Jobs Settings, under the Job Type = 1 (Quote Settings), the following options have been added:
- Job Detail Page Item Options.
- Job Detail Page Footer Text.
Job Detail Page Item Options
The Job Detail Page Item Options has the following selections:
- Enable Item and Quantity Selection = When this option is enabled, an end-user that is viewing an online quote will now show the option to select/deselect items on the quote that they wish to approve. Additionally, if an item has pricing for different quantities, the end user can view and select from these quantities.
- Display Unit Price (Additional Quantity Pricing Only) = When this option is enabled, if an item includes prices for additional quantities, the additional quantity grid will include a column that displays the Unit Price.
Job Detail Page Footer Text
Clicking the Edit Footer Text button opens the following dialog window:
In this window, you can enter the text that will display at the bottom of the online quote document.
When viewing a quote that has been approved, this quote will now include a link that directs the end user to the approved job. Additionally, the approved quote will display the signature of the person that approved the job.
Job Link: Action Button Events
When an action button is successfully performed (request changes, approve, decline) this action, along with any notes are now sent to the MIS. For Printer’s Plan this note is added to the customer memo field of the job.
Job Link: Confirmation Text
On the Online Jobs Settings page, the Edit Approval Confirmation window now has an option that allows you to reset the confirmation text to the default value. Additionally, this text box will now allow line breaks.
Job Link: Unpaid Invoices Settings
On the Online Jobs Settings page, the Unpaid Invoices Settings is now moved to the bottom of the page.
This section includes the following options:
- Enable Unpaid Invoices Navigation Menu = When this option is enabled, the Unpaid Invoices menu option will be available to the consumer user.
- Limit Unpaid Invoices to = When this option is enabled, the unpaid invoices list will only include invoices that were created after the selected date.
Users Grid Enhancements
When logged in as a Merchant User, the Users list now includes a Company column. This column displays the company name associated with the user account:
Hosted Payment Page Improvements
On the Hosted Payment Page, the Saved Payment Methods option will only be displayed if the end user is signed in.
Other Changes and Improvements
- On the subject line of the daily transaction report email, the currency amount is now properly formatted.
- After a consumer user is created, the Company and Contact Name fields are no longer enabled -- these values are pulled from the MIS.
- When creating a new user, if you click the show/hide password icon on the first password field previously both password fields were shown in clear text, this is now fixed.
- On payments originating from Printer’s Plan, the token for that payment will be available for recharge in Print Reach Central via the transaction detail report.