Items in this Release:
Order Status Mapping:
When logged in as a merchant user, in the Admin Settings/Online Jobs page, under the Job Type = 0 section there is a new Set Job Status Mappings button. Clicking the Set Job Status Mappings button opens the Orders Status Mapping window:
The Order Status Mappings table has the following fields and options:
- +New button: Clicking this button will allow the user to create a new order status mapping option.
- Display Name: Customizable text that is displayed as the job's status on the grid and job details page.
- Color: In this column, you can set the color of the job status.
- MIS Integration Status Id: The value in this column is used to link the MIS order status with the corresponding Print Reach Central status. For example, if Shipped jobs in Printer's Plan have a status value of 3, then the MIS Integration Status ID field for the Print Reach Central "Shipped" status should be set to 3.
Set as Default Status for New Order: This is a yes/no field. Only one status field in this table can be set to Yes, the other status options must be set to No. For the Status that is set to yes, when a quote is approved and a new order is created, the new order will be set to this default status.
Show Payment Status: This is a yes/no field. When set to Yes, on the Job Link Detail view the payment status of the job is displayed.
Show Pay Now Button: This is a yes/no field. When set to Yes, the Job Link Detail view of the Order will show the Pay Now button. When set to No the Pay Now button is not displayed.
- Visible: If this field is set to no, then an order with this status will not be available to a consumer user.
- Show Pricing: If this field is set to no, then the pricing data for the order will not be available to the consumer user.
- Edit Icon: Clicking this button allows edits to the selected order status.
- Delete Icon: Clicking this button will delete the selected order status.
On the Online Jobs Settings page, under the Order and Quote settings, the Navigation Menu Name is now a required field.
Job Link Quote:
When a quote is approved, the items that are approved/declined, along with the selected quantity values, are captured in the Special Instructions field of the source quote.
When viewing a Job Link Quote the user now has the option to Print or Download a PDF copy of this job. These two options now produce similar outputs:
On the New Payment window, the payment methods now show the card description instead of just the card name:
Surcharges were added to the Funding Summary > Funding by Transaction and the Transactions Reports.
Improvement: The following enhancements have been made to the unpaid invoices grid:
- When viewing an invoice in the side panel, the selected invoice will be highlighted in blue on the left side of the page.
- In the side panel view, paging has been added to the bottom of the list of invoices.
Fix: From the Reports/Transactions list, when selecting an Authorized transaction there is now an option to reverse this transaction type. Previously reversal attempts for authorized transactions produced an error, this is now fixed.
Improvement: For the Job Link Quote, when clicking an action button (Approve, Decline, or Request Change), a modal window appears. As part of the title of this window, the Job Type Name that was established in the Online Job settings is now displayed:
Improvement: On the Daily Transaction report, transactions with negative amounts are now formatted properly:
Improvement: Added new Security Permissions for the Invoice settings module.
Improvement: The merchant company logo stored in Print Reach Central is now available as an API call.
Improvement: On the Merchant Settings page, the Company Name field is now a required data field.
Improvement: On the Funding Summary Detail Report the Status column has been added to this report.
Improvement: If a Printer's Plan customer processes a payment in the A/R section, if this payment pays multiple invoices and creates a credit the credit amount is not captured on the daily transaction report, this is now fixed and the transaction is correctly reflected on the report.
Fix: On an Approved Quote, the Request Changes button is now properly aligned.
Fix: The sort order for the Total and Balance columns on the Orders and Quotes grids has been fixed.
Fix: In the consumer Wallet, when editing a Default Payment Method, unselecting the 'Set as Default Payment Method' option did not get saved. This is now fixed and you can remove the default payment setting from the payment method.
Improvement: Data grids have been updated for greater consistency in appearance and behavior.