SETTING UP TOUCHNET - MKB0130 Follow
In this Article we will demonstrate how to set up a TouchNet Payment Method. TouchNet allows users to pay with credit and debit cards during the checkout process.
Use the Administration Menu to navigate to Shopping Cart > Payment Methods
Setting Up a TouchNet Payment Method.
Step 1. Using the Add Payment Method drop down menu, select TouchNet.
Step 2. Name the Payment Method "Credit" or "Credit Card" then check the Enabled box.
- Check Auto Lock Job to prevent users from making changes to the order after the payment is submitted. (Recommended)
You can choose when this Payment Method displays during checkout.
- Checkout (complete) - Payment method is displayed to the user at checkout when all items have pricing.
- Checkout (partial) - Payment method is displayed to the user at checkout when some items have no pricing.
- Request Payment - Payment method is displayed to the user when using the Request Payment feature after the cart has been checked out.
Step 3. Enter your TouchNet account information, if you are unsure of your TouchNet account information please contact your TouchNet representative.
- T-Link URL- URL of your T-Link web service.
- uPay URL- URL of your uPay site.
- uPay Site ID- uPay Site ID for this application.
- Username- Your T-Link web service authentication user name.
- Password- Your T-Link web service authentication password.
- If you would like to test your Payment Method without it charging the card don't check the "Live" checkbox.
Step 4. Check the boxes next to the card icons that you would like displayed below your Payment Method.
Step 5. Navigate to your Users&Groups page to enable the Payment Method for your group(s).
Step 5-1. Click on a group that will be using this Payment Method.
Step 5-2. Expand Checkout Options.
Step 5-3. Select the Payment Method(s) and use the drop down menu to turn them on.
The TouchNet Payment method will now be visible for the groups you turned it on for! The image below is an example of how it will display!
If you have questions or would like extra support on this topic please call 866.770.7561 opt 2. or open a support ticket.