Items in this Release:
- Customer ID Requirement on Direct Pay Page
- New Merchant Statement Report Available
- Auto Generate the Merchant Statement Report
- Daily Transaction Reports
- Prevent Over Payments
- Use External Surcharge Settings
- New Payment Window Modify Surcharge
- Pay Now Button
- New Table Layout and Functionality for Security Roles
- UI Updates
- Collapse Side Menu
- Top Navigation for Login/Logout
- Breakout of the Merchant Settings page
- Other Changes and Improvements.
Customer ID Requirement on the Direct Pay Page
From the Merchant/Payment Page Settings window, in the Direct Pay Settings section there is a new option labeled Require Customer ID:
When this option is enabled a valid customer ID value is required on the Direct Pay Payment page to proceed to the payment page as seen below.
Monthly Statement Now Available under Reports
The Merchant Statement report has been recreated in Print Reach Central and is now available under Reports. This report provides summaries by day and payment method of transactions processed during the month selected, plus deposit summaries and listings of the fees, chargebacks, and ACH returns in the deposits.
Please note: You cannot run a report for a selected month until you are at least 5 days into the next month. For example: You cannot run the report for August until September 5th. Also, because all fees are not calculated until the 15th of the month, a report run before the 15th will be missing some of the fees.
Auto Generate the Merchant Statement Report
You have the option to have the Merchant Statement run for you automatically on the 15th of each month (once all fees have been processed) and sent to you by email in PDF format. You'll find this option on the Merchant/Users/User Detail page under Notification Settings.
Daily Transaction Reports
The Daily Transaction Report can now be configured to report data based on either the Transaction Capture Date, or by the Issuer Settlement Date.
- Capture Date = Is the date when an authorized transaction is captured.
- Issuer Settlement Date = The date when the transaction is settled to the cardholders bank.
This selection is configured per User in the Merchant/Users/User Detail page:
The Prevent Over Payment option is now available for sites integrated with Printer's Plan. This option can be enabled in the Merchant Settings/Print Reach Pay Settings section:
Once enabled, Print Reach Central will send a request to the MIS to verify the balance of the job. If the invoice exists, and the balance is greater than or equal to the “Payment Applied To Invoice Amount,” then the payment will be processed as normal.
Use External Surcharge Settings
The Use External Surcharge Settings option is now available for sites integrated with Printer's Plan. This option can be enabled in the Merchant Settings/Surcharge Settings page:
If this option is enabled, when processing a payment Print Reach Central will attempt to retrieve the surcharge name and rates from Printer's Plan. If the job is not found, or if data is not returned, then the Print Reach Central surcharge settings will be used for the transaction.
New Payment Window Modify Surcharge
When processing a payment as a merchant user, in the New Payment window you can now manually adjust the surcharge amount for the transaction:
Pay Now Button
On the Hosted Payment Page, the Pay Now button now displays the payment amount:
New Table Layout and Functionality for Security Roles
The table for Security Roles has received an update with some new functionality added. Some of the new items include:
- Direct link to the Security Role edit page by selecting on the Role Name.
- By default, Inactive Roles are hidden from the list. Select the box at the top of the page to "Show Inactive Roles."
- Select the arrow at the beginning of a row to expand more detail. In this area you will see at a glance the enabled and disabled permissions for that role, along with a list of Users that belong to that Role. You can click on the User name in that list and go directly to the edit details page of that User account.
- We have added a Search box to search data in the table grid.
The following improvements were made to the user interface for easier navigation and a better mobile experience.
- Collapse Side Menu - To expand the amount of detail you can see on the page, you can now select the new hamburger icon to collapse the side menu. Select again to expand.
- Login / Logout added to the Top Navigation
- Breakout of the Merchant Settings page - refer to the screenshot above to see that the Merchant Settings have been broken out onto three separate tabs (Merchant Settings, Payment Page Settings and Surcharge Settings) to make it easier for you to find what you need.
Other Changes and Improvements
- When a user logs in to the Hosted Payment Page, if the email address field was empty it is now populated with the user’s email address.
- Tool tips are now left justified and appear on hover.
- When creating, or modifying a password, Print Reach Central will now provide real-time visual feedback for the validation of the data entered in this field.
- Alerts added to Required Fields throughout Print Reach Central.
- On the Merchant Settings page the Phone Number is now a required field.
- When logged in as a Merchant user, after processing a New Payment (using a stored payment method), the receipt is now emailed to all the accounts listed in the BCC email field.