Items in this Release:
- Job Link Overview
- Online Job Settings
- Consumer User Online Job List
- Updated New Payment Success Page
- My Order Desk Integration Field
- Updated Users Grid
- Other Changes and Improvements
Job Link Overview
As part of the 2.0.7 release, we have introduced the framework for the Job Link feature set. With this feature, consumer users will be able to view and interact with an online version of the MIS (Printer's Plan or Midnight) job.
Online Job Settings
When logged in as a Merchant User, from the Admin panel there is a new Online Jobs settings page.
On this page there are new settings that can be enabled for Job Type = 0 (Orders), and Job Type =1 (Quote). The fields on the settings page have the following attributes:
Job Type Name = The value in this field is used when displaying an online job of that job type.
Enable Navigation Menu = When this option is enabled, if a consumer user logs in to Print Reach Central, the menu list option for this job type will be visible.
Navigation Menu Name = The value in this field is used to populate the text of the navigation menu for this job type when a consumer user logs in to Print Reach Central.
Enable Pay Now Button = When this option is selected, the Pay Now button will be enabled on the Job List and the Job Detail page. When this option is not selected the Pay Now button will be disabled.
In this update, the Enable Navigation Menu option for Job Type = 1 is temporarily disabled. This option will be activated in a future update to Print Reach Central.
Consumer User Online Job List
When a consumer user logs into Print Reach Central they can now view a job list for job type = 0 (Orders). This list has the following features:
- Clicking the Job Number will open the Details page for the selected job.
- Clicking the > icon will expand the job and display additional job details.
- Clicking the tracking number url will display the tracking information for the shipment.
- Clicking the Open Folder icon will open the Details page for the selected Job.
- Clicking the Currency icon will open the Payment page for the selected job. This button will be disabled if the job is paid in full.
Updated New Payment Success Page
When logged in as a Merchant User, after processing a new payment the success page has been updated. The 'No Receipt' option has been removed and the layout of the fields and buttons have been redesigned to the following:
MyOrderDesk Integration Field for Surcharge
The integration with MyOrderDesk now supports the display of a Surcharge on the Transaction Receipt. To support this new feature, you will need to add a Username (which is the MyOrderDesk Provider ID number) on the Merchant Settings page.
Update Users Grid
The Users Grid has been updated and includes the following changes and enhancements:
- Relocated + New button -- this button is used to create a new user account.
- By default, Inactive Roles are now hidden from the list. To view these accounts, select the Show Inactive Roles box at the top of the page.
- We have added a Search Box to search data in the grid.
- Direct link to the User Details page for the user account by selecting the Name of the user.
- Updated Edit and Delete buttons.
- Enhanced column sorting controls.
Other Changes and Improvements
- When the 'Enabled Account Login/Creation' option was disabled the Hosted Payment Page and Direct Payment Page incorrectly displayed a Sign In menu. This is now fixed and the Sign In menu is no longer displayed when this option is disabled.
- When logged in as a Merchant User, under the Reports menu the Merchant Track option has been removed.
- When hovering over an icon on a data grid, Print Reach Central will now display a Tool Tip to help communicate the purpose of the action button.
- From the Reports section, when generating a transaction report based on a date range the submitted time period was was off by a day, this is now fixed.
- There was an issue when trying to create a new consumer user for a merchant site, this is now fixed.
- If the Prevent Over Payments option is enabled, when entering a New Payment as a Merchant user, if the payment amount is above the invoice balance then the Send Direct Pay Link button will no longer send an email. Instead Print Reach Central will display an alert indicating that the payment amount is greater than the invoice balance.
- When Voiding, Cancelling or Refunding a transaction the Transaction Reversal window has been simplified to use a single field for reversing a transaction amount.
- The link to Merchant Track from the Reports menu has been removed now that the same Reports can be found directly in Print Reach Central. You can still link to Merchant Track from the Merchant Settings Page.