Midnight API uses an AES256 Encryption to decrypt and encrypt passwords for the Authentication API.
If you are using the "IsPasswordEncrypted" set to true then you need to provide the encrypted password to Midnight API in the correct AES256 Encryption Format
Here is an example of how AES256 Encryption works.
Steps To Encrypt a Password:
- Open URL : aes256 encrypt & decrypt online | encode-decode.com
- Provide a secret key for your example. This should be your secret key for real-world use cases.
- Provide the password text in the top left textbox
- Client "Encrypt String" button
- You will get the new encrypted password in the top right textbox
- Now use this string as an encrypted password to call midnight API