The following fixes and improvements are included in the 2023.01 service release of Printer's Plan. For a listing of the features included in the 2023 update please refer to the following article: 2023 Features
- Improvement: For the ShipStation integration, the Printer's Plan Job Title field is now mapped to ShipStation CustomField2.
- Fix: From the Jobs menu, when you right-clicked on one of the job status options (for example, 'In Progress'), on the menu that appears the group by option was disabled. This is now fixed:
- Fix: In the New Item window, under the Copy from Templates folder, if you right-clicked on one of the selections the Add Filter menu option did not appear. This is now fixed:
- Fix: When selecting a vendor for a large format material the sort order of the vendors was not correct, this is now fixed.
- Fix: As part of the ShipStation integration, dates will always be sent in the mm/dd/yyyy format.
- Fix: In the Vendor selection table, the vendors were not properly sorted. Now they will be grouped by vendor type and then sorted by the Sort Number value.
- Fix: In the Vendor selection table, vendors with an ID above 256 were not able to be selected, this is now fixed.
- Fix: A web order failed to be created if the Vendor assigned to one of the services on the source job had a Vendor ID that exceeded 256. This produced the following error: Status code="500" text="Value was either too large or too small for an unsigned byte. Couldn't store <456] in VendorNo Column. Expected type is Byte." This is now fixed, and the web order will be created in this scenario.
- Fix: When in the Jobs section, the <CSREmail> email template merge field was returning the Sales reps email address, and the <SRepEmail> was returning the CSRs email address. This is now fixed and each merge field returns the correct email address.
In A/R and Customers, the <CSREmail> and <SRepEmaill> merge fields will use the email address of the employee assigned to the customer. One exception is the AROpenInvoices email template. Because this template uses job data, the merged email address fields for the CSR and sales rep will be linked to the first unpaid invoice for the customer.
- Improvement: When adding a new Job Status the status number is created after the new status is saved.
- Fix: In some instances, a contact's saved payment method was not available in Print Reach Central. This is now fixed.
- Improvement: Details of Credit payments were not returned to Print Reach Central. The Printer's Plan API now includes this information.