Performing a Tracert
1. For Windows XP: Click Start>Run> type "cmd" (without the quotes) and press enter.
For Windows Vista or Windows 7: Click the Windows button> type "cmd" (without the quotes) in the programs box and press enter.
2. Type tracert 18.104.22.168 and press enter
3. You should receive an output similar to what you see below.
4. To copy the output right-click on the top bar blue bar and choose Edit>Mark
5. Click and drag to highlight the output. After the text is highlighted, press Enter on the keyboard to copy the text.
6. Paste this output into your support ticket. Please include your IP address which can be found by going to www.whatismyipaddress.com