MyOrderDesk allows you to Import and Export users to create and update user accounts.
Inside the Users & Groups section, there are two buttons for Import and Export.
- Email: The user's Email Address. Using a new email address will create a new account. An Email address already used by an account will just update their existing account.
- Password: The user's password. If it's left blank new users will get a random password.
- GroupIDs: The Groups that the user belongs to. Multiple GroupIDs can be used by separating them with commas. This will only add groups, you can not remove groups this way.
- NewUserGreeting: If you would like to send a "New User Greeting" email to the user you importing.
- Profile Information: The rest of the fields are specific to a user's profile information. You can import into extended profile fields.
It's important to remember that importing new users (Emails) will create a new user account while importing existing users will instead update their account/profile. This is useful for performing large-scale permission and profile updates.