Midnight -Version 3.3
Released March 28th, 2014
Dynamic Job Board (DJB):
– You can now reset the priority of a service back to blank or zero once it has been given a value.
– Notes Link: when one or more notes exist for a given line item, the notes link will be underlined in green (just like the department tabs on the estimate and order screen). This is your visual cue that a note exists.
Orders / Estimates:
– When copying an order, any links on the ‘Links’ tab will not be copied.
– The username field when copying an estimate/order now reflects the username of the logged in person performing this action.
– A different method for selecting the inventory associated with an order has been introduced. This new process will increase performance and allow companies with large sets of inventory to quickly sort/search for the desired inventory. The new look and feel is self-explanatory – check it out!
– Permit # entered in CRM now automatically populates the Permit # field on Estimate and Orders.
– Phone and Fax fields now support international format.
– The Real Time Activities tab sorts in descending order so that the most recent comments are listed first.
– Summary Profitability by Customer: subtotal calculation has been added.
– Recently Visited Links section on Estimate, Order and Purchase Order search screens – deleted items no longer will appear in this list.
– Another widget is now available for your dashboard – Open Orders by CSR. Reminder: Widgets viewed on your dashboard are defined in Admin/Employee
– The Reports tab in the Postage Module has been removed. All postage reports are available in the main reports module.
– Two new web services have been created; OrderVersionList and OrderVersionDetailList
– On selection of a Press, all Press standards copy over to the corresponding fields.
– On Print Estimate, On selection of a Stock ID, all Stock standards copy over to the corresponding fields.
– On Admin->Print Product Type, the Stock ID selection has a lookup option just like on the Print Estimate Stock ID.
– Removed Detail Side 1 and Detail Side 2 links from the Ink column.
– On Print Estimate and Print Product Type, added Press Run Type of “2-Sided” with a multiplier of 2
– Employee Detailed Time Clock Report; issue with total time and break time display has been resolved.
– Issue Tracking module: duplication of records in the operator dropdown was addressed.
– Addressed an issue with the Peachtree accounting export.
– The grand total Profitability % calculation was adjusted on the Summary Profitability All Report.
– The Apply Postage Funds process has been fixed to exhaust earmarked funds before applying escrow funds.
– Issue with editing the service description of a selected line item on orders was addressed.