Midnight -Version 4.6
Released December 18th, 2015
– New Contact field added to the shipping and billing address section of CRM. You may select a customer defined contact, or manually type in a value. Values selected/entered will be defaulted on orders. This same functionality was added to the Order page as well.
– Inventory/Quantities tab: Renamed “In Stock” to “On Hand”, and introduced two new fields: Reserved and Available. Reserved refers to inventory that is currently associated with an active order but has not yet been subtracted from Inventory. Available is the difference between what is currently On Hand and Reserved.
– Extended Search section of search form: Added the ability to search via Inventory User Defined Fields (UDF)
Order / Estimate:
– “Update Qty” field on the Order/General/Info tab will also update the quantity of Inventory on the Inventory Tab. It will use the same logic used to update the quantity of service line quantities; If the quantity matches the previous expected quantity, it will update with the new quantity.
– Order/Inventory Tab: Added ‘Reserved’ column so one can visually see what is currently On Hand and Reserved for a selected inventory item.
– The Inventory ‘deduct’ checkbox located in the middle of the Order page has been moved to the Inventory tab. All functionality remains the same – check box has simply been moved.
– The MS_Dynamics _GP accounting export was updated to accommodate updated format for advance postage payments.
– Order Module – Any report that is emailed containing the word “Invoice” in its report name will automatically default the email address to that of the defined ‘Bill To’ contact on the Shipping Tab.
– Order Module/Work Order reports – Added ink group and description.
– Report Module/Inventory – Inventory Reorder Report by Availability: Added ‘Reserved’ column so one can see total quantity On Hand, Reserved and Available.
– Report Module/Postage – Postage Checks Received by Date Range report: Added Check Number field.
– Report Module/Job Costing – Active Job Detail report. This report is new. It displays data from the temporary job costing records. This report will display what job, task, version, service and machine each employee is currently working on. It will include the date and time the employee initiated the job in.
– Order Module/Work Order and Invoice reports. General Info tab: Comment block – this prints on the Work Order report(s). The comment block on the Order/Details tab prints on Invoice reports. One comment is intended to be viewed internally, and one by clients.
– Admin/Report Objects menu. Added a ‘Last Updated’ column so one can see the last date/time a report was changed.
– Inventory Module – Item label report will now only display active inventory items.
– Order Module – Job Detail Analysis Report: This report has been updated to display all revenue and expenses associated with the job. Inventory, Shipping, Click Charges, Shipping and Issue Expenses have been added to provide a true picture of revenue and profit %.
API – Web Service methods: Several new methods have been added to the API. If you would like a copy of the new API document please contact support.
– Addressed issue with Order/Drops tab where quantity could be updated when the update quantity process was initiated.
– Addressed issue copying the first line item on the versions tab when the drop date was left null. In some cases this would generate unnecessary error message to end user.
– Addressed issue on Data/Postage tab of the order where dropdowns could be disabled and not allow one to change selected value(s).
– Addressed issue on Order re: PO number in header of page. Confirmed PO is not being retained on copied Orders.
– Addressed issue with Receive Payment page. If one clicks Cancel button, they will be brought back to Order page (rather than dashboard page) if the Receive Payment page was initially launched while user was in the Order.
– Addressed issue in Job Costing module where version name was not being displayed for job costing records added via the DJB.
– Addressed issue on Admin/Machines page where machines set to 12:00‘am’ would default back to 12:00‘pm’ when edited.
– Addressed issue with user defined price variance created by user while walking through a service wizard. The variance was being displayed in the service line item detail. This was not necessary and is now being suppressed so clients will never see a price variance value.
– Addressed issue with Job Detail Analysis report where updated labor times were not displaying.
– Addressed issue with QuickBooks export when user opts to export ‘Many Invoices Per File’
– Addressed issue with inventory quantity associated with print estimate item(s). Quantity now reflects the number of parent sheets.
– Addressed issue with international data format on the Issues page.