This document describes the architecture, security, and industry compliance for the MyOrderDesk Web-to-Print cloud-based service.
Web Application Architecture
MyOrderDesk runs on the robust Microsoft Windows Server operating system utilizing front-end IIS servers and back-end MS SQL servers.
- Monthly “Microsoft Patch Tuesday” updates
- Continuous vulnerability scanning
- Quarterly PCI compliance scanning
- Intrusion protection filtering
- Antivirus / Antimalware software
- Continuous snapshot backups
- Off-site backup storage for disaster recovery
- 3rd party 24/7 external monitoring system which checks infrastructure availability and performance
- 24/7 on-call IT staff
Amazon Web Services
AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a comprehensive, evolving cloud computing platform provided by Amazon that includes a mixture of infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and packaged software as a service (SaaS) offerings.
Industry Standard Best Practices
MyOrderDesk implements the following security measures to ensure your data stays safe:
- DMZ / Private network segmentation
- TLS 1.2 encryption
- Industry-standard one-way hashed password storage
- SQL injection remediation
- No cardholder data storage, processing or transmission
- XSS prevention coding methods