- From your local device, open the Control Panel and select the RemoteApp and Desktop Connections option.
Or you can search for it by typing remote in the Control Panel search field and then select Access RemoteApp and desktops option.
2. In the RemoteApp and Desktop Connections window click on the Access RemoteApp and desktops link.
3. In the Access RemoteApp and desktops window enter the following address is the URL field: https://printersplan.printreach.com/RDWeb/Feed/webfeed.aspx and click Next.
4. The following window will appear, click Next.
5. In the Windows Security window enter your credentials and click OK. Make sure that Plan is set as the Domain.
6. Your resources are added, click Finish.
7. In the RemoteApp and Desktop Connections window click View Resources.
8. In the Resources window you can drag and drop the Printer’s Plan icon to create a shortcut on your Desktop.
9. Additionally, you have a new Group showing up in your Start Menu named Work Resources (RADC). You can access your remote desktops and applications via these remote resources in your Start Menu.