Table of Contents
The Export tool allows you to export information from Printer’s Plan to a tab- or comma-delimited text file (.txt or.csv file).
Using the Export tool, you can export the following data from Printer’s Plan:
- Customer address, phone, and other information for mailing purposes,
- Any list that appears on the List Manager,
- Sales, payments, and other necessary data to be imported into QuickBooks.
Exporting Customer Data
- In the Customers section, display a list of Contacts or Customers that includes the records that you want to export. (Use the Find feature to filter for specific records.)
- Click Export at the top of the window.
The Export Customers window appears, displaying some options.
- Make your selections, and click OK. The ‘Export to File’ window appears.
Exporting Other Data
- Display a list in any section of Printer’s Plan except for the Settings section.
- Click Export at the top of the Printer’s Plan window.
- Select the file type (.csv or .txt) in the Save as type: field.
- Click Save.
Exporting for QuickBooks
For exporting information to import into Printer's Plan see the below articles that correspond to the current setup in Printer's Plan: