The Ability to Modify Additional Services in Admin > Print Product Templates
This improvement removes the necessity of generating multiple services exclusively for displaying pricing variations or having to manually adjust pricing every time you use the print calculator in an estimate or order.
Unit Type - This feature supports changes to "Quantity" and "Unit Price" on Services with the Unit Type of "Quantity" and/or "N/A." If the value is Est Press Time, Net Impressions, or Run Sheets then the logic stays as is where the edibility is locked on all fields.
Always Use - Select this option when you want the changes to override any customer special pricing that may be in effect at the customer level.
Alert Icon: Following the saving of modifications to a service, an alert icon will be presented, drawing attention to the changes made to that specific service from its original default price.
Independently Control the Markup in a Print Template Calculator
The purpose of this development is to create more flexibility with Print Calculator Markups. Previously, there were only 3 ways to control Markups (global, paper, and additional services), this will allow users to markup each process in the workflow versus using 1 global markup. Additionally, you may want to markup each part of the print item separately, previously, we allowed users to mark up paper pricing, but if they use the global markup in the header of the print template this also marks up the already marked-up paper pricing essentially doubling the mark-ups being made. We have created the ability for additional services to be included or not in the global markup, but we needed to create flexibility in the print calculator for the print parts to be marked up separately.
- When you apply an individual markup to items, it takes precedence over the global markup amount if used.
- If an individual markup for a cost is not checked, for example, service cost, then we will display the global markup in the corresponding individual markup % column, in this case, the service cost %. This will not be editable. *Please take note that the paper detail markup is already included in the displayed paper cost in the run details screen. We only show the global markup on the Markup % field if the individual markup for paper cost is not checked.
Updates to Sage Payment Export SAGE100_MAS90
The following updates were made:
- If the user exports a payment from the Payment Export page, we are now showing the Customer_code (previously we were listing the customer name) on the payment exported file.
- If a payment is added into escrow or earmarked, that payment record is now showing on the Payment Export.
- Now, on the Accounting > Payments screen, a live link has been added to the Order #, allowing you to navigate directly to the Payment Tab of the corresponding order. Experience the convenience of accessing the Order from the Accounting > Payments screen with a simple click on the Order # link.
- In a recent release, we introduced a field in Accounting > Payments specifically for searching Transaction IDs for Print Reach Pay payments. We have now enhanced the functionality of the "Transaction ID" search field to include all Midnight transactions.