The reports section is for generating reports for all of your company information within Printer's Plan, including A/R, Production, and profitability.
Overview of each category:
- Posting: This is for tracking information that has already been posted.
- A/R: This is for tracking invoice information.
- Profitability: This tracks the profits and margins of your jobs.
- Comparison: This tracks and compares the information from the current period to the last period.
- Production: This is for tracking current orders and services that need to be completed.
- At a Glance: This section contains reports that are for gathering quick simple information about Sales.
- Special Reports: These reports are more specific to your company or a customer in specific.
- Sales by: These reports show the Type, Price, Cost, Margins, etc. by different parameters depending on the list you choose. Inside you will find Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Reports.
- Quick Sales: These reports provide information on sales utilizing the Quick Sales tool.
- Posting Journal: These reports provide an overview of information each time you post.
- Audit Trail: These reports show each invoice broken down in detail.
- Jobs Edited After Posting: These reports show which jobs and what part was edited after it was posted.
- Commissions: These reports show the information about the commissions your Sales Reps receive.
- Custom Queries: This section is for custom-built reports by the Print Reach team.