Midnight -Version 4.3
Released June 26th, 2015
– Admin/Global Settings/Password Rule tab –You now have the ability to request that employee passwords expire after xx days. You may also request to modify the default password length of 6 characters. By default, this is not turned on. This functionality has been added for companies needing to be in compliance with various security certification protocols. Should you want to change your default Password behavior, please contact support.
– All Midnight sites have been upgraded to 256-bit SSL Security.
Estimates / Orders:
– Wide Format print calculator has been updated to allow finishing services to appear on their associated department tab so that each department can receive specific instructions on the Work Order. Contact support if interested in having this functionality enabled on your site.
– Order/Versions Tab – The look and feel of this tab has changed, but all existing functionality remains the same. In addition, clicking the edit icon allows one to edit name, quantity and date information inline without needing to load the version.
– The Apply Funds page in the Order will no longer support entering negative dollar value when applying funds to postage and/or services.
– There are several places in the application where one can select a Postage Affix item. We have ensured both the Name and Description are consistently displayed in all situations.
– Customer Code has been added to the extended search on both the Estimates and Orders search page.
– The search filter for the Customer Name column defaulted to ‘Begins with’ on all search screens. All now default to ‘Contains’ to make it more convenient to search for a Customer.
Dynamic Job Board (DJB): The report on the DJB page will now reflect what is currently loaded on the page. For example, if a CSR filtered all services associated with him/herself, they can print the report reflecting their filtered criteria.
– Introduced a ‘Service Action’ dropdown on the Standard Services page. This dropdown lets you define what happens when you select a service. Currently, it will allow you to define a wizard to be launched, launch the wide format calculator or do nothing. —>The next release will let you select the Offset or digital print calculator to be launched. This further integrates services into the application and will remove the need to click the ‘Add Print Item’ link in the sidebar of the application to initiate a print estimate line item. More to follow!
– Introduced ‘Action’ column on the Standard Service search page. This column will let you know if the service is associated with a wizard or a calculator.
– By default, the Employee Search page will now display all Active employees (rather than active and inactive). Note: you can view inactive employees by changing the Active search parameter value atop the page to ‘unchecked’.
Widgets: The Open Orders by CSR widget now lets you select ‘All’ as a parameter in the CSR dropdown. This allows you to see all open estimates associated with all CSR’s.
– Added a new CRM report named, Customer Detail – this report will display all information associated with the customer (everything in header of page, Detail tab, Billing/Shipping tab, Notes tab and Contacts tab).
– Added a new CRM report named, Customer Detail with Pending Items – displays all information from the Customer Detail report, plus all items on the Pending tab.
– Added a new CRM report named, Customer Detail with History Items – displays all information from the Customer Detail report, plus all items on the History tab.
– The CustomerList method has been modified to return main address, billing address and shipping address data.
- • CRM (Contract Pricing module):
– Added Minimum Price functionality. This will behave just like the minimum price column on the standard service page and customer pricing tab in CRM. If Contract Pricing template is associated with an order or estimate and the selected service is less than the minimum price, then extended price = minimum price. Note: The next release will introduce a setup price for each contracted service as well.
– Addressed issue with Contract Pricing template not being preserved when coping an order, or converting an estimate to an order.
– Addressed issue with completed tasks being visible and available to be scheduled from the ‘Schedule Job’ link located on the Details Tab of the Order.
– Addressed issue with user erroneously being taken to the My Profile page when on extended search page(s).
– Addressed issue with Inventory Billing Summary report.
– Addressed presentation issue when employee record is edited and only one widget is selected.
– Addressed issue with Services being displayed in incorrect priority order when wizard is associated with the service.
– Addressed issue where marking an activity as ‘complete’ did not remove it from the CRM open activities list.
– Addressed issue with notes column in DJB where special characters caused data to be improperly displayed.
– Addressed issue with copying an order; Job Progress value no longer moves to the new Order.