Midnight -Version 3.1
Released January 31st, 2014
– Postage Summary Report; now displays running balance of postage
– New Accounting Report: AR Export by Date Range – view the total service, tax and postage dollars associated with closed and exported jobs for each customer for a given date range.
– Work Order Report(s): Services displayed on the work orders reflect the priority order that was defined on the order.
2. Web Service:
– A new method has been added to Midnight’s web service. One can now request a list of orders associated with a given customer.
3. Accounting: The MYOB accounting export interface was updated.
4. General: All Customer drop downs in the application now display both the name and customer code.
5. Online Proof Portal: We have gone to great lengths to ensure all uploaded proofs provided to your client are accurately and proportionately displayed, and their acceptance or rejection of the proof automatically updated in Midnight for your review. Enjoy!
6. Estimates / Orders:
– Links tab on Orders page will now accommodate files up to 20MB in size.
– Should an estimate or order have been created / copied from another, you can now see the number of the estimate and/or order it was copied from. On both estimates and Orders you will find this on the Details tab.
7. Shop Floor Data Collection: When an employee enters their code to log-on to the shop floor data collection system, the application will now require them to have a Shift associated with themselves in the system. This is done in Admin/Employee.
– Purchase Order Report: The total and tax fields are now displaying correctly at all times.
– Tax is accurately being applied across Multiple Quantity Estimates
– Inventory is accurately being updated when pulled from lots
– Emailing an estimate no longer requires contacts to be associated with the given customer.