Midnight v3.0 (12/2013) Release Notes Follow
Midnight -Version 3.0
Released December 27th, 2013
– User Defined Fields: An additional column has been added to the User Defined Fields page(s). Each User Defined Field now has a label so one can tell which user defined field (UDF1, UDF2, etc.)has been defined/updated.
– Multiple Quantities on an Estimate – Extensive re-work has taken place on the Multiple Qtys tab. One can now edit each individual Multi Qty Item and/or add additional multiple quantity quotes to an Estimate and ensure all changes are saved.
– One can now edit the Extended Price on Service line items in both Estimates and Orders. The unit price is automatically reverse calculated based on the quantity of the given service item.
– The Discount Percentage field on each department tab on an Estimate allows one to provide a discount to all service line items. Now, you can apply a Markup to all services on a given department tab by entering a negative number in this field. Note: this same functionality is also available in CRM>Pricing where one can enter a negative number in the Discount column in order to apply a markup on a customer specific Service.
– Customer Code has been added to the Customer Dropdown on Estimates and Orders.
– ‘Copy Billing Info from CRM’and ‘Copy Shipping Info from CRM’ buttons have been added to the Shipping Tab on the Orders page. Shipping and Billing information is automatically populated from the Customers CRM record. Should you have provided address information in CRM for the customer after the Order was created, you can click these buttons to force the fields to be automatically populated.
– Work Order Report: Inventory Image thumbnails are now displayed.
– Postage Inventory Report: This report now has ‘From’ and ‘To’ date parameters.
4. Shop Floor Data Collection:
– Machines flagged as inactive will no longer be available for selection when jobbing in.
– Now have ability to delete comments on an estimate created from an existing order.
– Purchase Order report; Quantity and Unit Price are properly formatted.
– Postage Summary By Customer report; The Customer ID dropdown is now sorting in alpha order.
– Issue with Shipping and Billing Addresses not being retained on Orders was addressed.
– Issue with customer specific pricing has been addressed.