Midnight -Version 2.9
Released November 29th, 2013
Purchase Orders (see attached document): Purchase Order line item(s) can now be appended as billable items to existing work order(s). A markup percent can be applied if desired.
Postage Inventory (see attached document): The new Postage Inventory tools allow you to track balances for all of your postage devices/instruments. The flow of postage through your operation is heavy and fast, and can get out of control without proper tracking. Your system now accommodates entry of Postage Disbursements (purchases from the Post Office), Usage of Postage from Devices on Orders, and entry of Postage Spoilage.
Estimates / Orders:
– The address on all invoice reports will reflect the address shown on the Shipping tab of the order. This information defaults to the Billling/Shipping information provided for the customer in the CRM module.
– Added ItemID to the add/edit inventory page and the inventory search page. This was required to better support the mobile Inventory App since it displays the inventory ItemID.
– Multiple fields associated with a piece of inventory were updated to support additional decimal places: Unit Value, Sheet Width, Sheet Length, Cost per Msheets, and Cost per Cwt.
Security: Ref # field has been added to admin/Security/Security Role Rights page. Users were requesting that only certain employees be able to update the Order Ref # field.
Online Proofing Module: The online proofing module is now available! This module allows you to upload proofs to be approved by your customer. The fully automated process shares the proof with your client, collects their feedback, and updates Midnight with their approval or rejection. All activity (time/date/user) associated with the proof request is maintained by the system so you have full documentation of the proof approval process. Please reach out to support if you are interested in this new module.
Dynamic Job Board: values in drop downs (employee, equipment, status) can now be selected by typing the first letter of the value you want. This will accommodate faster data entry and less mouse clicks.
– Standard Services page: GLID is a dropdown rather than text box.
– Adjusted order output for MYOB accounting system.
– Accommodated for special characters in Quick Books export.
– Adjusted Customer Pricing: ensured discounts and minimums are accurately applied.
– Order Versions; adjusted default naming convention associated with new versions. Will no longer replace version name if one already exists.
– Dynamic Job Board – showing correct drop date on DJB when multiple version(s) exist