Midnight -Version 2.8
Released October 25th, 2013
– In the last release, a ‘Recently Visited’ section was added to the left hand side of the page in the CRM module showing you the last 10 customers you viewed. This received much positive feedback; this same functionality will now be available in Estimates, Orders, PO and Inventory.
– Time offset was previously defined in the employee admin page. Now, dates and times in the application are automatically defined based on the local time/date of your workstation.
– Sage 50_Peachtree is now a supported accounting package fully integrated with Midnight.
– Service wizard selections now allow text input. (see attached word document for additional information)
– Order Postage tab – rate column will now accept 5 + decimal places
– Service Line items now allow quantities with a decimal value
– Provided the ability (via a message box) to retain the current Unit Price when updating the Quantity of any service item.
– Search via the order level user defined fields in the Extended search of the Orders module.
– Added 20 user defined fields at the order version level. These fields are defined in the same place as other user defined fields in the application and will be displayed on the General/Info tab of the Order.
– Uploaded inventory images can be up to 200 characters in length
– Inventory (pick up/delivery) page now allows you to select a customer or vendor.
– Pull ticket report in Order module displays bar codes
7. Shop Floor Data Collection:
– Completed services can be edited in the job cost module
– Completed services fall off of the Dynamic Job Board (real time)
8. Scheduling: Only machines that are currently marked as active show up on the schedule and the machine list on the Dynamic Job Board.
– Adjusted comment section in work order report
– Order Refnum field will now accept alpha characters
– adjusted order output for Mas90 – SAGE 100 accounting system
– You can now change the customer originally associated with an inventory item
– Invoice reports correctly display long Customer Codes