Midnight -Version 4.4
Released August 21st, 2015
Performance Improvement: The order and estimate pages have been optimized to work faster!
Simple Wide Format (SWF) Calculator: The prior Midnight release included our new Advanced Wide Format calculator. This release, we are providing a Simple Wide Format calculator. This calculator allows you to do simple square foot pricing and allows you to add ‘additional services’ from within the calculator. The SWF tool also has additional functionality including the ability to round results, save settings as a new product, and select materials for a production reference. Please keep in mind this is not a cost plus calculator — for cost plus wide format estimating, please refer to the Advanced Wide Format Calculator. See the attached documentation for more information.
Estimates / Orders:
– Order (Version Tab): If one or more drops exist for a given version that are not complete, then the Complete check box on the version tab will not be checked. It will only be checked if all drops are complete for the given version. You are provided the ability to edit this check box…if only one active drop exists and the you check the box, then the sole remaining drop will be marked complete on the drops tab. If more than one active drop exists, the system will provide a message asking you to go to the Drops tab to manage additional updates.
– Order (Postage/Data Tab): Previously, when copying an order, all content on the Data/Postage tab of the Order was copied. Now only relevant data (Sort, Geo, Type, Cat, Post Affix, permit #, etc.) will be copied and order specific data can be entered by CSR.
– The wizard selection page has a new look and feel! In addition, you can now define a service wizard line item as having a dynamic Price Variance value by selecting the Variance Input checkbox on the Admin/Service Wizard page. When selected, the service wizard page will display a Variance Input column and allow you to enter a pricing variance value on the fly!
Detailed Postage Enhancement: The Order (Postage Tab) now has the ability to define detailed information associated with each Postage line item. This will allow integration with applications such as WindowBook, and BCC Software. The details link on the postage tab will call this form. This new page allows one to be as detailed as desired. Please contact support for additional information.
– User Defined Fields (UDF) – All modules now have 30 available UDF’s.
– Standard Services page: Introduced a new value in the Service Action dropdown named, ‘Simple Wide Format Calculator’. Watch for additional calculators to be added very soon!
– Order/Inventory Pull Ticket – this new report allows you to select what inventory items are to be included on the Pull Ticket. Not wanting to pull everything right now? No problem! Click the item dropdown and checkmark the inventory item(s) you want included on the report. The report also allows you define what machine you want the material pulled to.
CRM (Contract Pricing module): Added Setup Fee functionality. This will behave just like the Setup Fee defined for standard services. If Contract Pricing template is associated with an order or estimate and the selected service has a setup fee defined, then the setup fee will be added to the extended Price of the service line item.
- • FIXES:
– Addressed issue on the Order (Data/Postage tab). The Data Checked field will now correctly allow one to select a date.
- • – Addressed issue on the Quick Add Vendor page — fax field is now displaying in correct format.
- • – Addressed issue with the Extended Total of each PO line item. It is now correctly rounding to two digits rather than three.
- • – Addressed issue on Orders where the ‘Entered by’ field was not correctly retaining the name of the person who created the order.
- • – Addressed issue on order page; hitting tab while focus was on priority field of service line time didn’t tab correctly.
- • – Addressed issue on Inventory/Create Receipt page where one could have the incorrect location saved when editing an existing item.
- • – Addressed issue with Admin/Security/Create Role right – page was not allowing one to fully expand all Field Controls.
– Addressed issue on Estimate and Order pages where the report list would not be visible if the Print, Email, or Preview buttons were clicked without first selecting a report.