Midnight -Version 3.8
Released September 5th, 2014
– Applying postage to an order has been optimized. The load time associated with loading the ‘Apply Funds’ link on the postage tab of the order, and saving the postage applied has been improved.
– The time associated with loading and/or selecting a service from the drop down on the bottom of the page in CRM/Pricing tab has been improved. Simply click the first letter of the service you wish to find/select.
– All items in the admin list are now in alpha order
– History tab: A record is automatically created whenever a report is sent to a customer from the Estimates or Orders module. This is a fantastic way to track what document(s) were sent to a customer and when!
Admin / Global Settings / Reports tab:
– Enter your email address into the ‘Default Bcc’ field and you will automatically Bcc yourself on any reports emailed to customers from the Estimates or Orders module.
– Create your own personal default email signature for all emails sending reports from the Estimates or Orders module. Note: in the next release, administrators will have the ability to add/edit the email signature for all Midnight users by selecting a user’s name from a dropdown list. Currently, you can only update your own signature (or the person you are logged in as) on this page.
– The email dialog screen that is presented to the user when sending a report from the Estimates or Orders module now accepts multiple email addresses (separated by comma).
Admin/Employees/Available Widgets: a new widget named Recent Proofs was created. This widget will display the most recent 100 proofs entered in the Proofing Module and display the current status of the proof and what customer the proof is associated with.
– Added additional columns to the Sales Price Sheet report so that all services display the information needed to quickly review your current services offering and services setup.
Estimates / Orders
– Orders/Drops Tab: changed ‘Drop Date’ to ‘Due Date’ and ‘Actual Drop Date’ to ‘Actual Due Date’.
– Orders/Versions Tab: changed ‘Drop Date’ to ‘Due Date’ and ‘Actual Drop Date’ to ‘Actual Due Date’.
– Orders/Add new version link or copy link: popup page now displays ‘Due Date’ rather than ‘Drop Date’.
– Estimates / Orders: Add Print Item and Add Wide Format item links were moved to the Quick Links section of the page
– Estimates / Orders: The ‘Total Services and Tax’ label was moved to the top section of the form (no longer situated in the Tab section of the page)
Dynamic Job Board (DJB) – when the DJB automatically refreshes, it will retain whatever sort parameters were present.
– Another method was added to our web service that is called ‘OrderVersionDetailUpdate’. This method allows you to update information associated with a specific version of an order.
– The application will now gracefully handles special characters. This issue was most commonly found with values containing a “&”.
– Updated values in the Order/Shipping tab are now being correctly retained.
– Job time variance report – this is now grouped by Order number rather than service.
– Scheduling: Ensured the correct job is accessed when attempting to update services associated with an order when filtering by department.
– The system will now accommodate a larger number of Postage Affix items for a given order.