Midnight -Version 3.2
Released February 28th, 2014
Dynamic Job Board (DJB):
– When you click the Order Number link you will be presented with a print preview of the work order. Now you can print it from the DJB.
– CSR column was added so one can sort the list and see what is assigned to themselves.
– The amount of text allowed in the notes field has been increased. You can also mouse over the field and see the full note.
– Rather than just show the creation date of the note, we now display the date and time of the note being added.
Job Costing: There is a new tab labeled, Search Time Records. This new feature allows you to enter employee clock-in and clock-out times for the day. A new report (see new Employee Detailed Time Clock report below) allows you to view employee time logged for a given time period. This feature is fully integrated with our Shop Floor Data Collection Module that allows employees to clock-in and clock-out as well. This new feature requires each employee to be associated with a Shift. Shifts are defined in the admin module as is the employee record where you can define the shift for a given employee. Reach out to our support team with any questions.
– New Report (Job Costing): Employee Detailed Time Clock. This report displays all the clock-in, clock-out times associated with employees for a given date range. You can report on a single employee or all.
– New Report (Job Costing): Service Detailed Time Clock – details all service and production time for employees.
– Summary Profitability Report (Job Costing): This report was renamed to ‘Summary Profitability by Customer’. It now sums all values for all customers in the footer of the report.
– New Report: Summary Profitability All (Job Costing) This report is similar to the Summary Profitability by Customer except the Customer grouping has been removed.
– New Report (Orders): Open Orders All. Displays all open orders for a given drop date range.
– New Report (Orders): Open Orders by CSR. Displays all open orders for a given drop date range; grouped by CSR.
– New Report (Orders): Open Orders by Rep. Displays all open orders for a given drop date range; grouped by Rep.
– New Report: Inventory Receipt (Inventory Receipt page). You can now print all items that were received.
– A customer’s account warning message currently is displayed whenever a new Estimate or Order is created if it is toggled to Active. The same message now displays when an Estimate or Order for the given customer is copied or exported.
– One was able to define the default Postage Account for the customer via a dropdown on the main page. This has been removed and replaced with a new tab labeled, ‘Postage Accounts’ where you can define multiple accounts for a customer rather than just one.
– New Dashboard Widget: When setting up an employee, you can define what widgets display on her/her dashboard. A new widget named ‘Employees Clocked In’ has been created. This provides a real time view of employees currently clocked in to the Shop Floor Data Collection Module.
– Estimate and Order Search Screens: these search screens now retain the search parameters you enter until you clear them. This was a largely requested item. It allows you to search via a given parameter and then drill in and out of the results and not lose your search criteria each time you return to the search screen.
Print Estimating: For those of you utilizing the Print Estimating module, several updates have taken place!
– Parent Paper Stock – the system now allows for paper to be pre-cut before being run through the press.
– Added Bindery Spoilage – this can be a number or percentage and is applied to the press run sheet count.
– Overruns are now included in the estimate to help assure that minimum quantity is met and to cover those costs.
– Press Spoilage now accommodates a number or percentage.
– Estimates now support Parent and Run Sheet Counts – # Parent Sheets is what’s pulled from inventory and # Run Sheets is what’s actually run through the press.
– The paper cost calculation now includes spoilage and make ready costs.
– Added a detailed filter to select the Paper type.
– One can now create Print Estimates directly from the Order – not just the estimate.
– The Work Order report(s) now show detailed Print details.
– Location Tag Report: no longer requires a size to be associated with the location. It will simply print the location description of a size does not exist.
– Addressed rounding issue when manually entering an extended price for a service line item.
– When earmarking a postage payment for a given job, you can dictate how funds are handled.
– Addressed issue with rounding of run rates.
– Duplicate contacts are now longer being displayed on the Customer List in CRM