Midnight -Version 2.7
Released September 27th, 2013
– Mas90 – SAGE 100 is now a supported accounting package fully integrated with Midnight.
– When exporting orders to your accounting system, you can now filter by company.
2. Web Services: Additional web services have been created facilitating tighter integration with other applications.
– Added ability to hide the postage tab on the estimate page and the two postage tabs on the order if a customer chooses to not utilize this functionality.
– Line items on the Estimates and Orders now allow you to enter negative values in the Unit Price field.
– Added two new columns to the inventory grid; Value and Quantity per Container
– Search screen is now sorting by the most recent transaction by customer.
5. CRM: All of the tabs in the CRM module now sort for easy review when looking at pending activities or historical activities.
6. International Clients: **coming soon** the time offset in the application will accommodate for those with offsets that are not whole numbers. This will be distributed separately prior to our next release once final testing has been completed.
– Available Inventory Report: This report now sorts by piece code
8. Shop Floor Data Capture: New touch screen module for employee job-in and time clock functions. Runs on iPad and Android tables
9. Shipping Tracking: Shipping interface with UPS and FedEx.
– All lists in the Admin module will scroll/display all values
– Resolved issue with drop date when creating a new order – the first version / drop record is being presented correctly on the work order report.
– Resolved rounding issue of item details could potentially cause taxes to be off by a penny.
– When adding a new estimate, you can print report(s) without having to save the record first.
– When adjusting the unit price or quantity on the multiple quantity page, the tax will be presented correctly without having to close the page and come back.