Midnight -Version 2.6
Released August 16th, 2013
- • Administration: Additional reports were modified to support the International Date and Phone format enhancement that was released in version 2.5. All reports and all areas of the application have now been completed.
- • Orders: A new Audit Log option has been added to the Orders module in the Quick Links section on left side of page. One can now see the user, date and time when an order is updated.
- • Standard Services: Run rates can now be a fractional value whereas before they needed to be a whole number. This enhancement allows for a single quantity task to be scheduled for multiple hours.
- • Estimates: The Multiple Quantity detail page now has a tax link allowing one to view the tax associated with each service line item in the multiple quantity estimate.
- • Inventory: Added pagination to the search results grid to improve performance.
New or Improved Reports:
- • Job Detail Analysis in the Order Reports section. This report displays all time logged against a given job.
- • Sales by Service Code report in the sales section: Lists all sales for a date range grouped by service code.
- • Multiple Quantity Tab on Estimates Page: fixed problem with multi item changes not saving, corrected calculation issues
- • Fixed the issue of Fax format not following the International format settings on Company page in Admin section.
- • Fixed issue with last row in DJB grid not showing the Actual Time field.
- • Fixed issue where clicking on Close on the DJB page did not redirect to the Home page.
- • Resolved bug in DJB Svc Time Entry submit where the DLC (Direct Labor Cost) was not being saved.
- • Resolved issue in the Inventory Item page where if a comment in the Details tab did not exist, a new comment could not be added.
- • Location Tag report (added space between the Warehouse Size and Warehouse location fields).- Enhanced performance and some field issues with print estimating screen