Printer's Plan allows for each workstation to have specific configurations. This applies to the display of information as well as the options available to the workstation.
Inside of Printer's Plan at the top-right of the program, there is the 'Printer's Plan Main Menu'. The options in the menu are below:
- Set As Startup Window
- Customize Appearance
- Customize Workstation Options
- Change Data Source Folders
- Turn Security On/Off
- Send Email to Support
- Visit Printer's Plan Website
- About Printer's Plan
Set As Startup Window
- This option will allow for changing the default display when the program is opened. For example: Setting the Jobs tab as the default will always open the program on the Jobs window. Setting the Scheduler tab will always open the program on the Scheduler.
- Each workstation can have a unique startup window based on the need for that workstation.
This menu allows for various changes to the display of this workstation.
- Style Of Main Buttons: The options available decide whether icons, text, or both will display.
- Color Intensity: How vibrant the chosen window's highlight color will be in the current view.
- Font Size: The standard font size for the workstation.
- Resizable Windows (Main, Job, Specs, And A Few Others): This option will always use the default size and position or remember the chosen size and position based on the last adjustment.
- Use Default Options: Revert the workstation to the defaults for the program.
- Change Window Color: The default tab colors can be adjusted on each workstation.
Customize Workstation Options
The workstation options menu is where tabs can be set to display or hide based on this workstation's need.
Change Data Source Folders
This option allows the user to change where files will be placed upon creation. For example, if you change your Export Data source, anything that gets exported will be placed directly into that folder.
Turn Security On/Off
Enables or disables the security options for this workstation such as passwords for accessing certain parts of the program.
Sending an Email to Support
Using this button will open an email window that automatically fills out some important relevant to the support team, such as your customer number. (Note, if you are not using the SMTP client within Plan, it will open in your installed email program.)
Visit Printer's Plan Website
About Printer's Plan
This option displays your information, such as Printer's Plan version, address, phone numbers.
This option gives a quick overview of the number of orders and their types that are currently in the database.
This option closes the program.