- Announcing New Print Reach Pay Payment Method!
- Other Features worth Noting
- Bug Fixes Worth Mentioning
Announcing New Print Reach Pay Payment Method!
We are very excited to bring you a new Payment Method option for MyOrderDesk... Our very own Print Reach Pay. We believe that having your credit card and ACH processing, along with your Print Reach Software solutions under one roof will bring you many benefits, some of those being:
- Provides a better customer experience
- Instant updates to A/R
- Lower % rate per transaction
- Get paid faster
Another great benefit is the ability to have the customer submit their job without making payment until after the job is complete, or shipped. Simply allow your customer to place the order, and then request the credit card payment from the Job Details when you are ready. The customer will receive an email with a link to pay... Print Reach Pay makes this really easy!
Is this new Payment Method something you would like to learn more about? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will direct you to someone who can answer your questions.
Other Features worth Noting
- Added a column for "Template Usage" on the ezMerge table. This allows you to see all the forms that particular template is used on. It should be helpful to see all forms you will be affecting when making updates to your template.
- Added back Stat detail to the Add/Edit Order Form page, showing: "Total Order Forms used across all sites = xx of xx allowed."
- Fulfillment Integration Update: When you are using the Fulfillment integration we now allow orders in MOD that are showing out of stock in Fulfillment.
Bug Fixes Worth Mentioning
- Error received when attempting to import Address book database file
- The mapping is slow to load the list of options. It IS remembering what is selected, but it's taking long enough to load that it appears it's not. This selection menu should be disabled until it's finished loading.
- Fixed an issue where the Proof, Thumb, and Production upload buttons did not open the file library for DocMart items.