The run rate factor is a dropdown available in press setups, print templates and print calculators. This menu can be used to easily change the run rate of a press based on the option chosen.
The Run Rate Factor screen can be found in Admin>Print>Run Rate Factor
The Run Rate Factor grid has 6 columns as follows.
- Name: Field where you can name your factor setting
- Factor: this factor will be used as a percentage and multiplied against the run rate in the press so 90% will slow down a press by 10%.
- Default: the default check box lets you define what setting should be selected by default in this list
- Active: standard active setting
- Edit: standard edit functionality
- Delete: standard delete functionality
A new entry can be made by filling out the fields at the bottom of the grid and clicking the save disk icon.