Print Run Rate Factor Admin Follow
The Run Rate Factor is a dropdown option available in press setups, print templates and print calculators. This menu can be used to easily change the run rate of a press based on the option chosen.
The Run Rate Factor screen can be found in Admin Settings > Print > Run Rate Factor
The Run Rate Factor grid has 6 columns as follows.
- Name: Field where you can name your factor setting
- Factor: A percentage value which modifies the Base Run Rate of a Press as follows:
Modified Run Rate = Base Run Rate / Run Rate Factor. For example, a 90% Run Rate Factor applied to a Press with a 9,000 Impression/Hr Base Run Rate would have a Modified Run Rate of 10,000 Impressions/Hr. Run Rate Factors below one increase the speed of the press while Run Rate Factors above one result in decreased production rates.
- Default: The default check box lets you define what setting should be selected by default in this list
- Active: Standard active setting
- Edit: Standard edit functionality
- Delete: Standard delete functionality
A new entry can be made by filling out the fields at the bottom of the grid and clicking the save disk icon.