Warehouse Locations Follow
Adding Warehouse locations can be as complex (section, bay, shelf) or as simple as one designated area.
Warehouse Locations Lists
- Warehouse: each of the different components of a warehouse location code are included in the setup screens
- Bay: an individual section of racking within a row/section
- Item Types: See article onItem Type Setupfor more information
- Location: the full location code, inclusive of the section, bay, and slot/shelf
- Location Type: floor, rack, or other location
- Section: normally a row of racking
- Size: this is where you manage your size labels for inventory locations
- Slot/Shelf: the individual space within the bay
- Unit Conversion: See article on Unit Conversion Setup for more information
- Warehouse: warehouse identifier
You have the ability to edit, delete, or add items to any of these tables.