Item Type Setup Follow
Item types are types of inventory that the system stores. They are only found in the warehouse section of midnight, and can be added from the Administrative section of midnight.
To access the item types list, click on the gear icon to get to the Administrative section of Midnight. From there click on the Warehouse Drop down, and then select Item Types to see this current list of items.
There are 6 sections on top of the list of items. These are
- Description: The description of the item
- Name: The name of the item as it will appear in the warehouse screen
- Print type: Whether to display the item in the print calculator
- WF type: Whether to display the item in the Wide Format calculator
- Laminate Type: Whether to display the item in the Wide format Laminate calculator
- Mount Type: Whether to display the item in the Wide format Mounting Material calculator
Adding new item types
To add new Item types, scroll to the bottom of the item type list and click inside the grey bar.
From here type a description for the item, a Name, and select which calculators to display it in.
Once you are done entering the required information, click on the blue save button to save your entry and add it to the list of items.