Wide Format Quality Setup Follow
To add additional run qualities, select the Admin Settings gear icon, then Open the Print dropdown and select WF Quality Setup. Here you can see all Run Qualities in the system.
The bars for each run quality are:
- Order: The order number for the run quality.
- Quality Name: The name of the run quality.
- Resolution: The resolution the Run Quality produces.
- SqFtHr: The square feet per hour the Run Quality runs at.
- InkCost SqFt: How much ink costs per square foot while the quality is selected.
To add more Run Qualities to the system, enter the required information into each field in the gray row at the bottom, and and save it by clicking the save button on the right of the gray row.
Existing Run Qualities can be edited by clicking the pen and paper button to the right of the red x. Run Qualities can be deleted by clicking the red x button, and then selecting "Ok" at the pop-up.