The shop floor display view is a screen designed for large TV's in the production area. It displays what should currently be happening in the production area. Using the Shop Floor Display, users will be able to:
- See all open tasks by department along with color-coded status
- See which departments have completed work on a given job
- Filter the list by specific department
- Set the scrolling, department rotate, and refresh options
To access the Shop Floor view, select the TV icon in the midnight home menu. You can also get to this screen by clicking the TV in the upper right of the DJB screen.
Shop Floor DJB screen
The shop floor DJB screen displays all the service departments, in addition to statuses. The department tabs shown here are configurable in the Service Types screen in the admin menu. If the Data shown here is outdated, click the refresh button next to the settings icon.
The fields on this screen are
- Order #: The number assigned to the order by midnight.
- Project Name: The name of the project for the company.
- Service Description: A short description that details what the project is, or what is contained in it.
- QTY: How many items are in the Order.
- Progress: What stages of the Order are complete.
- Task Start: When the Order was started.
- Job Due: When the Order is due.
- Status: The current status of the Order.
If the list is too large to display on the screen, it will automatically scroll up and down.
The settings tab in the upper right of your screen gives users the ability to control when the Job board will refresh when to switch displayed departments, and whether auto-scroll is on or off.
Using the Global settings tab located in the Administration settings you can configure settings related to the Shop Floor display view.
In the Estimates/orders section, there is an option to display the Version ID under the Order number. Once the global settings screen is selected, navigate to the Estimate/Order tab. From there select whether or not to display the Version ID in the Shop Floor Display View.
Additionally, in the DJB tab it is possible to further customize the Shop Floor view using the DJB tab in global settings. This includes settings for both the DJB and Shop Floor Display.
In the DJB section you can change color codes for statuses and urgencies for the Shop floor and DJB view.
Inthe ShopFloor DJB section you can change:
- How long until the screen automatically refreshes
- Whether to rotate departments at different intervals
- Whether to have the auto-scroll feature on
- Whether to enable the Pagination feature
- Have warning messages about the scheduled time for Orders
- When to start displaying the timeline view,
- Whether to refresh the Timeline view with today's date
- Whether or not to automatically refresh the Timeline view.
Order Dialog view
Clicking on the order number takes you to a screen that displays the order details of the selected item. From this screen you can change the Version, Urgency, Job Progress, Job status, whether it is complete or not, the Due dates, and what Report it is part of. Here you also can change the status of various tasks. Clicking the submit button in the upper right saves your changes.