This article offers a detailed Overview of the Dynamic Job Board module in midnight. In addition to this screen, you can change options for the DJB in the Global Settings screen from the Admin menu.
The top of the screen contains different views to sort jobs from. In the task view, the second row of bars represent different departments to view data from.
- The DJB Column selector opens the selector tool which allows you to choose which columns to display in the DJB, and also the order they are in with 1 being the leftmost column.
- The TV screen icon opens up the Shop Floor DJB view, which shows Jobs in a larger size than the normal DJB view, making it useful for large screens on the floor of the shop.
- The Show all Company tab is an option to show all companies in the system.
- The Show Completed tasks option is whether or not to show tasks that are already completed.
- The Printer button opens up the report viewer to create reports from the DJB.
- The green Save/Refresh button refreshes the Jobs displayed in the DJB.
The columns displayed in the DJB can be configured by clicking the arrow next to the name of a column, and then selecting the Columns option from the drop down.
In columns such as Employee and Equipment you can select a specific employee or piece of equipment that will filter the jobs displayed to only ones performed by the selected employee or equipment.
Clicking on the Task Start, Task End, or Job due column opens up a calendar to select a date for the column. Selecting a date filters jobs so that only jobs that have that date are displayed.
The order view screen shows Orders in the system.
You can search for a specific order by typing in the order number of it, by customer, or by sales rep.
Version status View
This screen lets you see different versions and their status. Double clicking on a Version shows more details about it.
Orders can be searched by inputting the order in the upper left search tab.
This view displays tasks from 1 department in a a calendar format. In the top of a screen are options to change calendar display formats, unscheduled tasks, an option to add tasks, an option to show completed tasks, which department to display, an option to switch the calendar to todays date, a smaller calendar to navigate the larger calendar from, and arrows to go forward and back one day, week, or month.
The timeline view shows all machines in the system, and tasks they are doing on the selected day. You can filter the machine department by selecting which department to display in the upper right. You can also download the displayed screen information by clicking the Download button in the upper left.
The columns size will scale automatically to display all machines of the respective department.
The ShopFloor DJB displays all of the Jobs in the system in a large format. Settings for this tab can be configured in the Global settings tab of the admin menu. For more information about the ShopFloor DJB view the Shop Floor Display View article.