Diagnose why an order won't appear on the Order View of the DJB
You may have noticed that not every newly created order appears on the DJB. There are times you purposefully wish to keep the order off the DJB, but sometimes you might wonder why a certain job did not populate. To help you troubleshoot why an order is not on the DJB, we have a few suggestions for the most common items to check:
- If there is no Due Date on a version, it will not appear on the DJB (or on Shop Floor for job costing). If the due date is blank on the job, be sure to populate the date if you wish the job to appear for production. (The due date is also used for scheduling.)
- If there are no services on the job, it may not show on the DJB.
- If there are no services on the job set to show on the DJB, it may not appear on the DJB.
- If the version is flagged as Complete, it will not be on the DJB. (When viewing the Versions tab of the order, make sure the Complete options shows as "No" for the version.)
- While using the DJB, if you have a filter selected that does not include the attributes for an order, be sure to clear out the attribute in order to have the order appear on the screen. (Use the Clear Filters option to remove any filters you have selected.)
To better track orders on the Dynamic Job Board, we recommend (at a minimum) a Project Name, Expected QTY, Due Date and CSR on the order along with the desired services.