Wide format Roll and Sheet
To add a new Press standard, click the Admin menu, and select the "Add Press Standard" Quick link from the QuickLinks drop-down.
From the Press type and Material type drop-down, select "Wide Format" for the press type, and "Roll" for the material type. To easily access this Press Standard again, add a name to find it again. The active checkbox in the first "Press Details" Section when selected means the selected press standard is active and shows up in the system.
- Min charge: The minimum amount the system will charge for the press when it is selected.
- Setup Charge: A flat amount in dollars added to the cost.
- Cost Method: Whether to account for the press cost by hour or square foot.
- Time; This option calculates press cost by hour.
- Area; This option calculates press cost by square foot.
- Base Rate/Sqft: The base square foot amount the press will run at.
- Setup Waste Inches: How many inches of linear material are wasted during the setup.
- Hourly Rate: How much it costs per hour to run the press.
Order: The order number.
Quantity Name: The name for the run quantity.
Resolution: The resolution the run quantity will run at.
Sq_Ft_Hr: How much square feet per hour the press will produce.
Ink Cost_Sq_Ft: How much the ink costs per square foot produced.
Choose Default: Checkbox for whether the selected Run Quantity is the default one used.
To edit information of an already existing run quality, select the pen and paper icon in the bottom right.
To add more run quantities, view the Wide Format Quality Setup article