Modules you can add to Midnight
Midnight has several optional modules you can add on to your system. Many companies choose to incorporate them in order to improve reporting, increase revenue, streamline processes or better track certain facets of their business.
Some of the most commonly used additional modules are:
- Print Reach Pay - Allow your customers to pay their invoices from an email and process payments including using a card on file. Your team will readily be able to see which invoices have been paid.
- Shop Floor - Capture labor hours worked and time against jobs. Labor costs will be recorded on jobs.
- Api - Readily import and export data between Midnight and other systems for increased data management and tracking. Automate processes such as order creation.
- Inventory app iPhone/iPad app that allows your team to record inventory transactions in real time. You can also add new stock, look up inventory and quickly add images to your warehouse items.
- CRM app - Allow for quick access to your customer information. Also allows you to record and update CRM activities without having to access the full system.
- Customer Portal - Your clients can log into a portal where they can complete tasks such as viewing their proofs, looking up inventory and verifying postage on account 24/7, all controlled securely by your team.
If you would like more information on custom programming or adding new features to Midnight, please reach out to our support team!